Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Centre (PITAC)
Address: 234 - Ferozepur Road Lahore
Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Centre (PITAC) was formed in 1961 with the merger of Industrial Research and Development Centre (IRDC) and Industrial Productivity Centre (IPC) as an Attached Department and Converted into Autonomous Agency in 1962 and registered under Societies Registration Act 1860.
To Upgrade, Advice, Disseminate, Extend Assistance and Skill Development in Technical and Managerial fields to Individuals and Organizations throughout Pakistan.
To provide Assistance to the Industry by way of Training, Advisory and Technological Back up Support Services.
The main objectives/functions of PITAC are as follows:
• Train and Upgrade the skills of Industrial Personnel in the Technical and Managerial fields.
• Disseminate modern technical knowhow among industrial personal through Seminars
• Extend advisory services to industries
• To provide Technological Back Up Support Services to the Industry by way of Designing and Manufacturing of Production Tooling equipment like Dies, Molds, Jigs, Fixtures, Gauges
• Technological Backup Support and Advisory Services
• Training / Skill Development services
PITAC has offered Technological Backup Support and Advisory Services to the Industry specifically in the following areas:
- Designing and Manufacturing of Production Tooling Equipment like Jigs, Fixtures, Dies and Gauges
- Designing and Manufacturing of Plastic Injection Molds, Blow Molds, Compression Molds etc.
- CNC Machining Centre & Turning Centre, CNC EDM Sinker, CNC EDM Wire cut, Jig Grinding, Jig Boring
- Injection Molding Machines
- Co-ordinate Measuring Machine
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Heat Treatment
- Foundry & Pattern making
- Preventive Maintenance and Calibration
PITAC trained Technical Manpower is also exported to Middle East and Europe.
The PITAC has continued to offer Short Term Intensive Training courses in Techno-managerial fields, these courses are designed such that the supply-side responses are perpetually in sync with the demand side impulses from the industrial environment.
Technical Assistance to industries with Latest CNC and other Machines in complete workshop setup
Tools, Injection Molds, Blow Molds, Compression Molds, Dies, Jigs, Fixtures, Gauges & Complex parts, 50 + Training Courses for Industries and common people